We proudly accept most major insurance. No primary care referrals or insurance pre-approvals are necessary – it’s as easy as paying your urgent care co-pay. See below for the full list of participating insurances.
– Independence Blue Cross – Personal Choice
– Keystone Health Plan East
– United HealthCare
– BCBS – All National Plans
– Highmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield
– Most Major Workman’s Comp Insurers
Uninsured? Not a problem. A visit to ExpressMed is $135, not including additional diagnostic services, procedures, or x-rays. Feel free to contact our office if you don’t see your plan here or if you have any questions about the insurance plans we accept.